Lehmann Eye Center is monitoring news and reports of the COVID-19 outbreak, following CDC guidelines and working closely with the Texas Department of State Health Services to adapt to restrictions and recommendations regarding practice preparedness and response. We are currently:
- Seeing patients with urgent eye care needs
- Performing surgeries and seeing patients with distancing measures in place
- Requesting that all patients wear a mask
- Requesting that patients come alone unless they need assistance
- Screening everyone that enters the building
- Offering curbside pickup for contact lenses and other items (please call when you arrive)
- Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!
Please call us at 936.569.8278 if we can help you!