Lehmann Eye Center has a full-time position open for an energetic professional with strong people skills. Our Marketing/Lasik Coordinator must be a reliable, organized, energetic person who can manage deadlines with positive attitude. Exceptional communication, computer and social media experience required. Click here to email your resume.
The role of the Marketing/Lasik Coordinator is to assist and support in all aspects of marketing management and client service as requested by managers/supervisors. This role requires a high-level of awareness and engagement with project activities and interacts closely with the entire Lehmann Eye Center team to successfully execute projects and serve patients on time and in full.
• Coordinating pre- and post-op patient services.
• Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
• Managing content on LehmannEyeCenter.com and promoting Lehmann Eye Center through social media platforms that include Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
• Planning and representing Lehmann Eye Center at meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists and managing community partnerships.
• Monitoring budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
• Accomplishing organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to Lehmann Eye Center.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, public relations, marketing research, coordination, project management, reporting research results, understanding the patient/customer, process improvement, initiative, planning, budgeting, demonstrated competency using in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
Lehmann Eye Care provides patients the most advanced comprehensive eye care available in the world today in two offices Texas locations. Our doctors are industry leaders, setting new standards in vision health with superior lens implant technology, innovative laser vision correction procedures and the latest advancements in bladeless laser cataract surgery.